- Come and see the beauty of the Swaledale countryside whilst experiancing a real working farm.
- Relax in our café and enjoy some locally produced food and drink.
- Perfect for all the family; catering for children and educational trips as well adults. There's something for all ages!
Stuff We Do...
Please take time to browse our website for more information on all of the attractions, activities and events that we offer. Such as...
- Take a guided tour of the farm and meet the animals.
- Visit the Discovery Room.
- Discover our natural environment on the Nature Trail.
- Chat to the farmers and our friendly staff.
- Meet and interact with our amazing range of farm animals including pigs, kittens, lambs, chicks and sheep dogs.
- Take a guided walk through the beautiful countryside then relax in our café.
Opening times for 2013
29th March - 15th September
11.00am - 4.30
Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
|| 6th May
|Spring Bank Holiday
||Monday 27th May
|(please book tickets through the Swaledale Festival Box Office, from 29th April.
www.swaledale-festival.org.uk ) |
|Summer Bank Holiday
||Monday 26th August
£4.75 per person (under 2's free of charge)
£16.50 family ticket (4 people)
Includes activities and Free parking
Hazel Brow is a traditional family run farm located in the middle of Low Row village, in the heart of Swaledale within the Yorkshire Dales National Park and the Pennine dales Environmentally Sensitive Area (ESA).
We offer a unique chance to experience the magic of a working farm in beautiful Swaledale.
There's pleanty to do and see for everyone even during wet weather so come along and visit us and find out for youself what's on offer!
Free wifi access available
Events and Activities...
Woolly Day 27th May Woolly Races 12.30 and 3.30
Meet the Woolly Animals
Woolly Market – Craft stalls and goods for sale
Clip it, Card it and Spin it Demonstration 12.00 and 3.00pm
Clotted Cream Teas
Farm Tours 11.30 and 1.30
Heritage Trail 2.00pm
Please book tickets through the Swaledale Festival Box Office, from 29th April.
Clipping Day 18th June
Best Farm Atraction of 2003 at the GREAT YORKSHIRE SHOW.
NATIONAL FARM ATTRACTIONS award winners.
YORKSHIRE DALES NATIONAL PARK AUTHORITY award winners.